martedì, gennaio 13, 2004

...gran pezzo...
and when love is dead I'm loving angels instead;
spun - mtv

'angels' - r.williams
sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate
And do they know the places where we go
When we're gray and old
'Cos I've been told that salvation lets their wings unfold
So when I'm lying in my bed
Thoughts running through my head and I feel that love is dead
I'm loving angels instead
[Chorus]
And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life wont break me
When I come to call she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead
When I'm feeling weak and my pain walks down a one way street
I look above and I know I'll always be blessed with love
And as the feeling grows
She breathes flesh to my bones
And when love is dead
I'm loving angels instead


angels/pages5/angels5

ho trovato alcune foto di donne alate, angeliche
mi sono piaciute...
il fascino di una bella ragazza alata
è quasi irresistibile...
non discuto che sia di una banalità enorme...
tantè...
come le canzoni di robbie williams ti prendono il cuore,
pur non essendo mai dei veri e propri capolavori...

ma forse chi oggi è in grado di creare capolavori?
Io non ho in mente molti nomi
(eufemismo).
La canzone 'angels' è molto bella,
anche 'strong' e 'she's the one' lo sono.
Ma la canzone che in questi mesi è un vero tormentone in casa ankor è lei:
'come undone' che possiede un testo più paraculo e nichilista...
per non parlare del suo video
CHIARAMENTE censurato su mtv...
va beh...

chiudete il blog
e andate a scopare...

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page