martedì, febbraio 11, 2003

there's a light that never goes out: Kate Moss;
kateIntervista del giornalista Lane all'angelica Kate, icona dei nostri magici anni novanta...
Lane: What's it like to be a supermodel?
Kate Moss: You tell me. Don't people want to f**k you all the time? They do me. That's what it's all about. No one looks at me and says, "Yeah, I'd like to kiss her and maybe hold her hand." They want to get on their knees and put their noses in my crotch. That's what they're thinking dammit! Ohhh, who wants a drink? I'm getting one.
Ciò che ho sempre amato di lei è stato la sua inconsapevole sensualità, sesso drogato e purezza angelica... lei non è nè il diavolo nè l'acqua santa: lei è un fuoco che fonde insieme il bene (bellezza) ed il male (anoressia+droga)

c'è una luce che non si spegne mai:
Kate Moss .


d2-KATE MOSSsplendida dea

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page